Types of facial treatments
To look it’s best, your skin requires proper care. That means a nutrient-rich diet, proper hydration levels and therapeutic facial treatments. It can be difficult to know which of the thousands of facial products available on the market are right for your skin. At Chloe Spa, our highly skilled and knowledgeable estheticians are trained in providing the best care for all skin types. We will customize your facial according to your skin’s special needs and help create an at-home regimen that will keep your skin looking its best. We are happy to make recommendations, education and the proper tools so that you can love the skin you’re in. Our luxury facials all include skin analysis, skin vaporization, deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, expert pore extraction, skin vacuum, facial massage and facial mask, eye cream, toner and facial moisturizer perfect for your skin’s needs. Your skin will look smoother, more supple and rejuvenated, and you will leave feeling more rested and relaxed and educated with the proper knowledge to best care for your skin at home. Chloe Spa uses only the finest quality products and tools available on the market. We invite you to come and experience a Chloe Spa facial treatment today.
Some of the benefits of facial treatments are:
- unclogs the pores and removes all impurities including blackheads, whiteheads and pimples;
- detoxifies the skin for better circulation of blood to the face and adjoining areas;
- relaxes tension in the face and reduces the onset of headaches between the eyes;
- stimulates cellular renewal;
- reduces fine lines, age spots, and blemishes;
- hydrates the skin for a rejuvenated, youthful look to your face.
- European Facial with Aromatherapy- Ironically called a Classic Facial in Europe, the European facial is a complete and in depth, deep cleansing treatment for the skin on your face and neck. This basic facial is the foundation of a good skin care regimen. It is the facial that all other therapeutic facials are built upon. Uncomplicated in its simplicity, the European Facial is designed to improve the skin’s appearance, improve texture and tone, and improve the overall health of the skin. We have added the additional benefit of aromatherapy to our European Facials, for your enjoyment and health. For best results, schedule your facial treatments every 3-4 weeks and utilize the products recommended in between treatments.Our European facial treatment begins with a complete cleansing of your face and neck, to remove makeup residue and any impurities. We follow the cleansing with a gentle exfoliation process that removes dull, dead skin cells and generates and encourages skin cell turnover. Next, your esthetician will gently blow steam over your skin, deeply cleaning your pores in a way that regular face cleansing misses. Warm towels may be applied to improve the pore cleansing process. Pore extraction techniques will then be used for a deeper cleaning should it be necessary. A soothing and antiseptic ampoule is gently applied. A face, neck and shoulder massage is then performed to stimulate blood flow to your skin and to sink you deeper into relaxed bliss. FInally, a mask and facial moisturizer is applied leaving you with a glowing and healthy looking appearance.
- Age Smart Facial – Building on the classic European Facial, our estheticians have created an anti-aging facial that utilizes a powerful treatment system, smoothing and tightening the skin while helping control the natural biochemical triggers that lead to skin aging.
- C-Plus Energy for Men – This is the most advanced re-energizing and detoxifying professional treatment against the effects of skin fatigue and blackheads available. Designed specifically to address the special needs of men’s skin and utilizing all of the steps of the European Facial process, your skin will look and feel unbelievable.
- Back Facial – Perfect for swimsuit season, low cut and bareback gowns, our relaxing Back Facial begins with a deep cleansing of the back to remove excess oil and blackheads, a gentle exfoliation using an herbal scrub that polishes away dullness, and pore extraction and skin vacuum to help create flawless skin. This blissful treatment finishes with a therapeutic and soothing paraffin treatment and healing moisturizer.
Facial Treatments in Summerlin, Las Vegas
The first step to great skin is a thorough facial cleansing. The face must have a gentle cleaning with a product that is perfectly suited to your skin type to remove any impurities that occur naturally or externally. Chloe Spa carries a variety of facial cleansers that will gently, but thoroughly cleanse your skin. A gentle exfoliation will ensure that dead skin layers are removed, leaving you with clear, glowing skin. Poor extraction treatments can be done for problem areas, to ensure your skin is in the best condition possible. From here, every spa varies, however, a gentle massage is usually one of the favorite parts of a facial treatment for our guests. Here we offering a pore vacuum, relaxing facial massage and mask, hot oil massage, eye cream, toner, and moisturizer, creating a radiant complexion that will be the perfect foundation to the rest of your beauty regimine.
Come on in and try our relaxing European Facial with Aromatherapy. We know you will leave feeling amazing and so refreshed, and your skin will have a radiant glow that you will love.
Spas in Summerlin, Las Vegas
By removing the toxins and giving your face a gentle massage we can even out the wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. All of our facial treatments are performed by highly skilled and expertly trained estheticians who are experts in skin care. We are always willing to answer any questions before, during or after your procedure that will help to educate you on products and processes for at home skin care.
Facials make a great gift idea for anyone with skin, male or female, teen to mature adult. Consider making a reservation for your loved one today and give the gift of glowing skin.